The dedicated payroll professionals of Green Spot stay current on the latest changes in personnel, tax deadlines, and other payroll-related requirements, allowing our clients to focus on their day-to-day business operations.
- Payroll Reporting Services
- Payroll Analysis & Review
- W2 & 1099 Payroll Management
- Employee Garnishment & Court Ordered Payments
- Cost Reporting Services
- Commission & Bonus Based Employee Payroll
New Hire Support
Ensuring all forms required for new employees are completed and filed on a timely basis. At Greenspot we can execute these tasks manually or electronically.
- Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Form W4
- Reporting Agent Authorization
- Form W9
- Florida New Hire Reporting Form
- Custom New Hire Packages for Employees
- Employment Eligibility Verification
- Form I9
Depositing employee wages directly into bank accounts is a highly valued feature. Direct deposit is also especially convenient for companies that hire seasonal staff or those with many employees that are not scheduled regularly.
- Greenspot will handle Setup & Integration
- Turnkey Solutions for employee onboarding
- Compatible with all banking institutions
Workers Compensation & General Liability Insurance
Through our network of professionals and partners, Green Spot is able to offer “Pay as You Go” workers’ compensation and general liability insurance to qualifying payroll clients.